3.28.2011

Heading to Florida

Our short film, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore is showing at the 20th annual Florida International Film Festival in Orlando, FL.



You can RSVP to the Facebook Event, or check out the schedule and buy tickets on the FIFF website. There are two screenings, and you will get the rare opportunity to be part of a Q&A with a few of the filmmakers (myself, included!) back in my hometown.

Make sure you get tickets -- there are limited spaces, and you will have a GREAT time.

5 comments:

Urchinator said...

Congrats and good luck!

Gabriel Hunt draws sometimes said...

What a good excuse to go back to Florida! Congratulations!

Faboun'e said...

I adore this growing old effect on this illustration... Great one...

Anju said...

The art looks so amazing - I wish I had a chance to go!

Joe Bluhm said...

That's okay, Anju -- the film will soon be available on iTunes!