5.25.2011

DOWNLOAD and WATCH Morris Lessmore!


It's finally here...



You can now download our short film, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore! This project is very near and dear to me -- taking up nearly two years of my life and an amazing team at my new home, Moonbot Studios in Shreveport, LA... and you can finally see it!



CLICK HERE to get the film, and be sure to share the link and the film with others. I know you will enjoy this. And get ready for the App, as well (coming very soon...)

4 comments:

Wouter Tulp said...

Congratulations, Joe!

Scott C. Hamilton said...

I just bought it now. Super!

Mathias said...

Could you make it available on other iTunes stores? I live in Switzerland and I just loved the app and would love to buy the short film.

Angel Navarro said...

Same as Mathias, I am from Sweden and is a pity that this is not available outside the US