11.29.2011

Fellow Artists

Working with fellow craftsman is exhilarating, refreshing, motivating, and inspiring. I'm fortunate to currently be in an environment where a lot of young and fresh talent is around me and hungry.

Too many names to call them all out, but today I'll share one. Every time a valiant member of our Moonbot team moves on, we have a tradition of caricaturing them. Being a former caricaturist, this falls upon my hands. It is always bittersweet.

Today I'm merely sharing one of these sketches with you. Animator Dominic Pallotta. A stand-up, talented man.

4 comments:

Avner Geller said...

This popped up on my RSS feed today and before even reading anything I was: "wohhaa it's Dom!!"
Genius as always, Joe!

Gabriel Hunt said...

Any excuse to see one of your caricatures I'll take it, but sorry the dude gots to work elsewhere.

Dave Washburn said...

Former caricaturist? Sinatra made movies, but was never a former singer.

Joe Bluhm said...

Thanks, Dave & Avner!

Dave - Good point, and thanks.

I guess what I meant was that I was formerly a caricaturist as a PROFESSION.

I still consider myself a caricaturist, but not first or foremost. Though it is a love that will never go away.