11.07.2011

Post-It and NUMBERLIES

We are swinging full on a big production here at Moonbot Studios, as well as painting a fully-illustrated picture book. With all this 'big' art being done, it's fun to take breaks to do 'small' art in my spare time. I've been doodling with a ball-point pen on Post-It notes during meetings and lunches.

Sunni Brown gave a wonderfully inspiring and fun TED talk on doodling and how it benefits the workplace/school. It's really great, and only 5 minutes long, so you should watch it!

Here is a snapshot of one of our story meetings last week:


(click image to enlarge)


Oh yeah...

and here's a teaser trailer to our next project.


.

7 comments:

Taylor Krahenbuhl said...

fantastic work!

Nick Fechter said...

I remember seeing that trailer at the Moonbot's TEDx Talk. There's no doubt in my mind that it'll become just as (if not more) popular than the Morris Lessmore App :)

Great drawings by the way. I mean jeez, you're making me look like a friggin' amateur with little post-it notes :P...

Damion009 said...

awesome sketches dude!

Susan Yung said...

Hey Joe,
Its Susan from Ringling College,I met you at Comic Con this year. I just wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure to be able to talk to you. I am so glad I was able to meet you. Your blog is so fascinating and inspiring. And thank you so much for being an inspiration to me too! Hope to talk to you soon again!

Gabriel Hunt said...

The trailer teased me. I hope the app comes out soon!

AbrahamLove said...

Love these.

AbrahamLove said...

Love these.