9.13.2007

Come Get Some...



I warmed up today with this sketch that took just over an hour. This is a piece that I've been wanting to start, but needed an excuse to get over being lazy with my work, and even something as simple as calling it a "warm up sketch" does the trick. It's of B-movie actor Bruce Campbell.

By the way... To anyone who stopped by my experimental booth at the Baltimore Comic-Convention: I thank you! I was trying out some new things and doing some work for a client while at the table, and I met some great people and talented artists. I'll be at the Orlando Comic Con next weekend (22, 23) and have some free time in town, so let's all hang out.

4 comments:

drawatron said...

no, thank you joe. i had a blast and everyone loves the drawings. thanks again.

Faboun'e said...

Yes I love it !!!!!

Dapper Dan said...

I've been waiting for this one since you mentioned it in Chicago! Pure excellence Joe! Kudos x10

Nathan Lindsay said...

what a chin! I really like the reflections and glare on the glasses.