1.28.2009

Art Squared on Trendhunter Magazine

I was recently mentioned on TrendHunter Magazine's website as part of a micro-trend! TrendHunter is the "largest collection of cutting-edge ideas" as well as an online community of those noting interesting, hip trends. Along with BrandStudio Press, I was mentioned under a new topic of Do-It-Yourself Art Publishing. This is something that I did not pioneer, but rather learned from greats like Michel Gagne and Stephen Silver (among others).



Check it out, if for no other reason that you will find other very interesting reads and links.
I think you'll dig it...




2 comments:

mordicai said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

I ordered the book as soon as I read your last entry about giving away sketches.. I was on the fence but the infomerical voice got me. lol

Make sure I get a good one! ha