5.05.2009

TCAF 2009

This coming weekend is one I've been looking forward to for quite a while. The Toronto Comic Arts Festival is afoot, and I can easily say there is not an event/ con/ show that I look forward to more!


The people are amazing, inviting, talented and very cool. You MUST come check out this
free show at the beautiful Toronto Reference Library if you have the time. I may live in New York, but I feel like a true Canadian around these folks, and there is not a better place to be this week!


Joe, TCAF 2007
Last time, I was selling my first book, REJECTS, and it went over really well. This year I'll be representing myself and Art Squared Publishing with several books, as well as drawing more finished caricatures, much like in the pages of REJECTS.

Drop by and see what all the hubbub is about... and get Joe's NEW BOOK!

4 comments:

jimbodraw said...

Cool Joe - were you using a Markette there, in the pic?

Tomo Tabata said...

Wow! I Wish I could go there..

Cartunista Joel Almeida said...

Otimos Desenhos!!
parabens!!

abraƇo

Mug It Up!/Jim H said...

Hi- I wasn't at the TCAF, but I did order your new book from the link on this site on May 9th.
I like your work and I look forward to seeing what looks like a handsome volume!