7.22.2008

New Book for Comic Con!

If you or a friend are attending the SOLD OUT Comic-Con in San Diego this week or weekend, you will love the new stuff I've got at my booth, table B-2.



Here is the first look at Blubber Lubber, a new book featuring the observant and unique people-sketching of Dan Hay. Dan is an artist in Florida whose drawings of interesting strangers are dynamic and hilarious. This book is just over 6" tall, thick and sturdy, and will be priced at a special rate for Comic-Con visitors. It will be available, with other books, this fall at ArtSquaredBooks.com.

I'll be doing commissions and will have other books and new artwork at the show, so stop by!
.

15 comments:

Aaronphilby said...

That looks awesome!

Mark Geyer said...

Looks great, see you there!

Exhibitor Booth A9

Ken Knafou said...

This was highly anticipated, and from what i see here, it exceeds expectations. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Tooninator said...

The book looks awesome. Good luck at the con. Wish I could make the journey south again.

Gabriel Hunt said...

This book is just like me "6''tall, thick and sturdy"

Adam Temple said...

This book looks awesome - full body stuff! I wish I could attend the con, but alas I'll have to wait for it to come north.

Vincenzo said...

Good luck with this new endeavor...looking forward to the site going live!

You know one can never get enough of good art books!!!

Sean (53AN) Gardner said...

DROOLS

C.B. Canga said...

nice job. hope you sell a lot of copies.

Nelson Santos said...

Been following his subjects for a while must a great book nice going Joe.

The Hurricane said...

AWESOME!!! You done did it for Dano-o!!! YAY!! FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well man.. it's been a while! HOLLA! Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sean (53AN) Gardner said...

Tapping my toes impatiently for this book, Dans stuff is so amazing and fun.

chen said...

awesome as allways!

I'll be really happy if you checkout my sketches at my blog, for your opinion

thanks!

ramanjit said...

hi im ramanjit kaur from india ur just toooooooooooo much i lov ur work day by day im watching it .what do u eat man. ur so good.

Anonymous said...

How much do you sell your commissions for?